SWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled book(please give me suggestions for title!)ch 1 WILL BE EDITS!

Go down

Untitled book(please give me suggestions for title!)ch 1 WILL BE EDITS! Empty Re: Untitled book(please give me suggestions for title!)ch 1 WILL BE EDITS!

Post  AdminC Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:52 pm

I couldn't really make out a title from a few sentences but sounds great! Add more and i could definitely do it.

AdminC

Back to top Go down

Untitled book(please give me suggestions for title!)ch 1 WILL BE EDITS! Empty Untitled book(please give me suggestions for title!)ch 1 WILL BE EDITS!

Post  Elizb143 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:48 pm

It was a beautiful moonlit night as she walked the garden path to the gazebo. The sweet smell of wild rose vines wound up and around the sides greeted her as she entered. She leaned gently against the railing overlooking a shining lake as a soft breeze fluttered the hem of her evening ballgown. She herd music playing softly in the distance, the stars twinkling above as if swaying to the tune. All was calm, as if the earth itself was being lulled to sleep by the graceful melody. Suddenly-

Elizb143

Back to top Go down